nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bas van Kortenhof <bas.vankorten...@sanoma.com>
Subject Re: Problem when using backpressure to distribute load over nodes in a cluster
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 08:24:10 GMT
Hi Koji,

That looks like a very neat approach to solving the problem indeed. However,
I suspect keeping the files in the upstream connection would have some
challenges as the processor doesn't yet know about the files it has to
monitor, right?

Anyway, thanks for looking into this. Let me know if you need some extra
hands for anything related to this, if so I'll see if I can make some time.

Regards,
Bas