nifi-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Zhurakousky <ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Using JMS Source as Flume Source
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 14:48:16 GMT
Dan

Sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Flume processor. I personally
haven’t tried it with MQ Source, so not sure what he issue is (will try to look), but the
good news is we have a great alternative which IMHO should probably be a better solution to
your use case. Basically we have a first class JMS support which was specifically designed
and provided to support third party providers such as IBM, Tibco etc.
Basically we have a pair of Publish/ConsumeJMS processors and ConnectionFactory controller
service where you point to the IBM JARs. In fact processor’s and controller service’s
documentation actually provides IBM-based configuration example.

The above solution has also been voted out fairly well and is currently used in production
ate several clients.
Give it a shot and let us know if you have any questions, so we can help.

Cheers
Oleg

On Feb 6, 2017, at 9:01 AM, Dan Giannone <dgiannone@humana.com<mailto:dgiannone@humana.com>>