nifi-users mailing list archives

From Koji Kawamura <ijokaruma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem when using backpressure to distribute load over nodes in a cluster
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 12:37:55 GMT
Hi Bas,

It worked as expected (at least for me).

In a processor, it's possible to transfer incoming FlowFile back to
itself, so the processor can investigate the FlowFile and free to
decide put it back or transfer it to other relationship.

I've created a JIRA NIFI-3452, and submit a Pull Request for that.
https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/1490

Would you help reviewing the PR to see if that change works for your use-case?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide#ContributorGuide-CodeReviewProcess

Please let us know if there's anything on reviewing process.

Thanks,
Koji