nifi-users mailing list archives

From Koji Kawamura <ijokaruma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http form contents
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 07:17:01 GMT
Hi Mohammed,

I looked at HandleHttpRequest code, it turns out that it doesn't
support 'multipart/form-data'.
Supporting form encoded request is a legitimate improvement for NiFi.
Other users has asked the same question before:
http://apache-nifi-users-list.2361937.n4.nabble.com/Retrieve-files-from-handleHttpRequest-processor-td672.html
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nifi-users/201602.mbox/%3C6DE9CEEF-2A37-480F-8D3C-5028C590FD9E%40acesinc.net%3E

There's a JIRA to add this capability to ListenHTTP
"Add multipart request support to ListenHTTP Procesor"

I took the liberty of raising a JIRA for HandleHttpRequest, and
summarized what we need to add to enable multipart/form-data
ingestion.
"Add multipart request support to HandleHttpRequest Procesor"

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I hope it will be addressed shortly.
Koji