nifi-users mailing list archives

From James Wing <jvw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache NIFI Connector to MS Dynamics CRM (cloud) ?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 20:57:39 GMT
Mike,

I am not familiar with a specialized connector for MS Dynamics, but NiFi
has good general-purpose support for databases via JDBC and HTTP(S) web
services (see InvokeHTTP).  It is likely that NiFi can do at least some
interaction with Dynamics using only the built-in processors.

But NiFi is also a great framework for building custom components with both
scripting languages and Java, if you go that route.

Thanks,

James