nifi-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Zhurakousky <ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: How to send the success status to GetFile processor?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 14:07:52 GMT
Prabhu

Not sure I fully understand.
While indeed GetFile does not allow for an incoming connection, it does allow for your use
case to happen indirectly by monitoring a predefined directory. So, one PG finishes and produces
a file that is being put into a directory monitored by another PG’s GetFile.

Am I missing something?

Cheers
Oleg

On Feb 2, 2017, at 5:48 AM, prabhu Mahendran <prabhuu161994@gmail.com<mailto:prabhuu161994@gmail.com>>