nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Uwe Geercken" <uwe.geerc...@web.de>
Subject Many systems - big flow graphs?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 22:39:12 GMT
12.0px;"><div>Hello,</div>

handle large flow graphs. If I have many systems involved and many different types of output,
would I really put everything in one flow? Or is this a misunderstanding on my side? If you
put everything in one flow is it not getting messy and hard to search and debug? That would
have an influence on quality at some point in time.</div>

them in flows on different servers - unconnected and seperated from the others? Would that
be the idea?</div>