Hello,

I ‘m using NIFI to replicate tables from one relational Database(Mainframe) to other Database,  with incremental updates,  based on a timestamp and primary key. The process is made with tree custom processors: GenerateListOfTablesToSyncronize  -> CreteTableIfNotExists -> IncrementalLoadData.  If by mistake, in GenerateListOfTablesToSyncronize i generate the same table twice, I must guarantee the two flows run sequential not in parallel. For that, I need some kind of lock, and the  MapCache  processors seems to be the solution.    The solution I see is:

GenerateListOfTablesToSyncronize  -> DetectDuplicte (tableName, with no age Off) ->CreteTableIfNotExists -> IncrementalLoadData –> RemoveDistributedMapCache (tableName)

Unfortunately there isn’t  the processor RemoveDistributedMapCache, I could handle this,  thanks to Matt Burgess  (https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/71837/working-with-a-nifi-distributedmapcache.html) which make possible manipulate directly the Cache using groovy.   No one have this kind of requirement to justify the creation of RemoveDistributedMapCache ?

Thanks

Carlos