nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Move flow into process group
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2020 15:47:24 GMT
Peter,

To move a selection of processors into a group, the selection must be self-contained. That
means that any connections into or out of those Processors must also be selected. If you’re
not able to group them or move them into an existing group, its means that the selection is
not disjoint/self-contained.

Thanks
-Mark