nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NiFi Expression Language in UpdateAttribute
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2020 00:44:38 GMT
Russell,

I think it would be fine to include an example like this in the Expression Language Guide.
You can submit a PR to add that if you like.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com
He/Him

> On Jun 11, 2020, at 7:31 AM, Russell Bateman <russ@windofkeltia.com> wrote:
>
> That solves confusion I had after and despite reading the NiFi Expression Language documentation.
Having written documentation before, I get why it's never ending and danger-fraught to write
"bigger" examples in such documentation, and we resist doing it, but that's what I needed
to clear up in my head the combination of how the two constructs, endsWith and ifElse, work
together.