nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AmazonDocumentDB
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2020 02:38:59 GMT
If that was the issue, you can also import those PEM files into a Java Keystore (.jks) file
and configure the SSL Context Service your Mongo processors use to reference it as a truststore.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com
He/Him

> On Jun 15, 2020, at 6:36 PM, Trevor Dunn <Trevor.Dunn@ihsmarkit.com> wrote:
>
> FYI for those that might be looking for the same thing.
>
> Yes the mongodb processors work with Amazon DocumentDB.  However in order to get the
SSL to work you need to break the .pem file from Amazon into its individual keys and then
import the  certificates individually into the cacerts file for the java runtime that  is
running Nifi.  Restart NiFi and hopefully it will work for you.

and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or disclosure not expressly authorised
by IHSMarkit is prohibited. This email is subject to all waivers and other terms at the following
link: https://ihsmarkit.com/Legal/EmailDisclaimer.html <https://ihsmarkit.com/Legal/EmailDisclaimer.html>

> Please visit www.ihsmarkit.com/about/contact-us.html <http://www.ihsmarkit.com/about/contact-us.html>
for contact information on our offices worldwide.