nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 3 node of nifi generating 3 different flow files
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2020 17:25:19 GMT
You do not need to manually run this command, as it migrates the encryption key used for sensitive
processor properties (e.g. database passwords in the flow) that are stored in your flow.xml.gz
file. You only need this command when you have a cluster which has been using one encryption
key to secure these values and you want to migrate to a new key.

When starting a new cluster, set the nifi.sensitive.props.key value to the desired value on
all cluster nodes, and NiFi will automatically encrypt and decrypt the sensitive processor
properties with it.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com
He/Him

> On Jun 18, 2020, at 3:55 AM, sanjeet rath <rath.sanjeet@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi ,
>
> I got a issue while starting a 3 node nifi cluster. nifi-app.log is showing exception
that" local flow file is differet than cluster flow"
> The issue is i got 3 different flow files in each node.'rootGroupid' of each flow file
is different.

> Previous i was facing no issue in creating 3 node clister.but this time ,i made a change
here  during creation the clusters i have encripted the flow file with using nifi toolkit.(encript-config.sh)