nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Dyer <jdy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: In memoriam of Jeff Storck
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2020 19:12:49 GMT
This is shocking and heartbreaking news. Jeff was a great guy and will be
deeply missed.

The last time I saw Jeff in person was with Aldrin. We were eating at
Bonchon chicken and he was mocking me for how little spice I could handle
XD. I could always count on him for a good Dumb and Dumber reference and
laugh. We also shared a common hatred for conference food.

RIP Jeff