nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jason Iannone <bread...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MergeContent resulting in corrupted JSON
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2020 01:15:52 GMT
We currently have it encapsulated in code that allows proper isolation and
testing, as this is the same methodology applied for standard development.
What I wasn't sure is whether Nifi is opinionated and actually preferred
and/or performed better with callbacks. There's a lot of older Nifi
examples out there, including Nifi core processors and its hard to discern
what's recommended.

What's TWR?

Appreciate the replies, you both have been immensely helpful!

Thanks,
Jason