nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: MergeContent resulting in corrupted JSON
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2020 20:32:28 GMT
I don’t think flushing should matter, if you’re writing directly to the provided OutputStream.
If you wrap it in a BufferedOutputStream or something like that, then of course you’ll want
to flush that. Assuming that you are extending AbstractProcessor, it will call session.commit()
for you automatically when onTrigger() returns.

I did just notice that you said you’re merging 1,000+ FlowFiles. That would make it kind
of difficult to follow the provenance. Would recommend for debugging purposes, at least, that
you try making small batches, maybe 25 FlowFiles or something like that. Would make it a lot
easier to find the culprit

On Jun 10, 2020, at 4:28 PM, Jason Iannone <breadfan@gmail.com<mailto:breadfan@gmail.com>>