nifi-users mailing list archives

From Enrique Olaizola <Enrique.Olaiz...@macrohealth.com>
Subject Understanding what version of MongoDB driver I am currently running.
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2020 14:40:14 GMT
Hello,

My organization is running two versions of NiFi at the moment.

1.11.1
1.11.4

According to the following links:

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.nifi/nifi-mongodb-client-service-api/1.11.1
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.nifi/nifi-mongodb-client-service-api/1.11.4

These versions of NiFi come with version 3.2.2 of the MongoDB Java driver.

According to this:

https://docs.mongodb.com/drivers/driver-compatibility-reference

This version of the driver only supports features for MongoDB 3.2

However, in the mvn links provided above there is a column named Updates under the Compile
dependencies which lists version 3.12.4 of the MongoDB driver. If I wanted to update my current
instances to use the newer driver would it simply be a matter of updating the listed dependencies
on these pages or is there a more involved process?

Regards,

Enrique