nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "misc" <m...@robotgenius.net>
Subject Re: bug with generate performance
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 23:47:22 GMT

Hello-

    I've made a bug, and included the extra required information
(generate.max.per.host = -1, error seen with small topN around 100 and large
topN around 1000000).

    I've since tried to run with a debugger, but the slowness went away
(ugh).  I also know that dns lookups are not the problem as I ran with
wireshark running and there were no dns lookups.

                        thanks
                            -Jim