nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Nutch Wiki] Update of "RunningNutchAndSolr" by Dmitrius
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 12:08:34 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "RunningNutchAndSolr" page has been changed by Dmitrius.
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RunningNutchAndSolr?action=diff&rev1=30&rev2=31

  The above command will generate a new segment directory under crawl/segments that at this
point contains files that store the url(s) to be fetched. In the following commands we need
the latest segment dir as parameter so we’ll store it in an environment variable:

- export SEGMENT=crawl/segments/`ls -tr crawl/segments|tail -1`
+ export SEGMENT=crawl/segments/&#96;ls -tr crawl/segments|tail -1&#96;

  Now I launch the fetcher that actually goes to get the content: