ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Ode PPMC
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 20:53:12 GMT
Matthieu Riou wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to suggest elections for a PPMC that would reflect what's being
> done on Ode. As Dims proposed before (and I believe Geir as well), we
> could
> just include all current committers who express a will to be part of the
> PPMC. But that's just a suggestion, as it's our current PPMC and
> mentors to
> decide. So what do you think?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matthieu.
>
> P.S. Just as a reminder Maciej, Holger and Olexandr have successfully
> submitted CLA but still don't have the karma on Ode's repo.

This is a good time for me to say that my plate is way too full.  I'm
happy that I was able to help in the early stages but I have to say that
it's time for me to bow out all together for this particular project.
I'd like to relinquish my committer privs and my membership to the PPMC;
I think that I was a member.

I wish you guys the best of luck.

Regards,
Alan