ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Integration API
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 19:14:37 GMT
On 6/1/06, Lance Waterman <lance.waterman@gmail.com> wrote:
> On (3) "The deployment infrastructure will provide a way for associating
> EPRs ..." does the deployment infrastructure need to allow for association
> or can it just generate the EPR? I was thinking the latter.

It's a question of who gets to decide on the endpoint. If it's the
deployment infrastructure, there's less burden on the deployer. But
you can't know the endpoint in advance, you can't build anything
around that service unti after you deploy it and can extract the WSDL.

Assaf

--
CTO, Intalio
http://www.intalio.com