ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: TestStaticPick
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:20:02 GMT

It's not clear to me if you expect the unit test to succeed or fail.

In my view, the test is valid but may have two different outcomes
depending on whether you use implicit correlation (e.g. some form of
WS-Addressing).

If the initial <receive> stores correlation information into the
partnerLink and the <pick> uses the same partnerLink, then the test may
succeed.

If the initial <receive> does not initialize any correlation in the
partnerLink, then I think the following <pick> should fail if it doesn't
have an explicit correlation set.

alex