ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Maciej Szefler" <...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Opaque Routing
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:05:56 GMT
That is what Ali G would call "barely legal BPEL" (non-create receives
should specify a correlation set). It is barely legal because ODE will
assume an implicit "protocol-level" correlation identifier when none is
specified in the process. However, for this to work, the message needs to
actually carry this identifier in the header. In your snippet this is not
possible, since there is no obvious way for the client to know this
identifier until it receives the reply, which in the snippet occurs only
after the receive.

-mbs