ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance Waterman" <lance.water...@gmail.com>
Subject Are multiple schemas supported?
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 06:16:38 GMT
I have the follow wsdl:type element defined and would like to know if this
is supported. The compilation is failing because it wants an import of the
person and product namespace used within the company namespace and I can't
figure out how to write that <import>.

Thanks for any help,

Lance

    <wsdl:types>
        <xsd:schema elementFormDefault="unqualified" targetNamespace="
http://www.person.org" xmlns="http://www.person.org" xmlns:per="
http://www.person.org" xmlns:pro="http://www.product.org"
            <xsd:complexType name="PersonType">
                <xsd:sequence>
                    <xsd:element name="Name" type="xsd:string"/>
                    <xsd:element name="SSN" type="xsd:string"/>
                </xsd:sequence>
            </xsd:complexType>
        </xsd:schema>
        <xsd:schema elementFormDefault="unqualified" targetNamespace="
http://www.product.org" xmlns="http://www.product.org" xmlns:per="
http://www.person.org" xmlns:pro="http://www.product.org"
            <xsd:complexType name="ProductType">
                <xsd:sequence>
                    <xsd:element name="Type" type="xsd:string"/>
                </xsd:sequence>
            </xsd:complexType>
        </xsd:schema>
        <xsd:schema elementFormDefault="unqualified" targetNamespace="
http://www.company.org" xmlns="http://www.company.org" xmlns:per="
http://www.person.org" xmlns:pro="http://www.product.org"
            <xsd:element name="Company">
                <xsd:complexType>
                    <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="Person"
type="per:PersonType"/>
                        <xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="Product"
type="pro:ProductType"/>
                    </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>