ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are multiple schemas supported?
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:59:08 GMT
Lance

Your import should reference the namespace without a location. So your last
section would look like:

        <xsd:schema elementFormDefault="unqualified" targetNamespace="
http://www.company.org" xmlns="http://www.company.org" xmlns:per="
http://www.person.org" xmlns:pro="http://www.product.org"

            <xsd:import namespace="http://www.person.org"/>
            <xsd:import namespace="http://www.company.org"/>
            <xsd:element name="Company">
                <xsd:complexType>
                    <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="Person"
type="per:PersonType"/>
                        <xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="Product"
type="pro:ProductType"/>
                    </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>
        </xsd:schema>

However Ode doesn't support that yet. There's a support for multiple schemas
but they're not added in the resolver to have the following imports work.
But you're lucky, I just started looking at this yesterday evening. So
chances are that it will work tonight (may the force be with me).

Matthieu