ode-dev mailing list archives

From "sam tam" <samav8nen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to access ODE process from a Java Client ?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 13:23:33 GMT
Ok..I have figured it out ...I run the code(BPELTest.java)  using Junit..in
eclipse..
[ testHelloworld2 ]

I get this kind of error : In the failure trace

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
    at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.<clinit>(
BpelServerImpl.java:84)
    at org.apache.ode.test.BPELTest.setUp(BPELTest.java :41)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run(
JUnit3TestReference.java:128)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(
TestExecution.java:38)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(
RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests (
RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(
RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(
RemoteTestRunner.java:196)

Can anyone provide some info on this...Where i might have went wrong... ?

Thanx in Advance..

Sam..Tam..

--
Catch Me @: www.samjeyam.co.nr