ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Relocate the database directory
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 18:08:13 GMT
An example ode-axis2.properties would look like:

# Use "internally managed" data source for derby.
ode-axis2.db.mode=INTERNAL
ode-axis2.db.int.jdbcurl=jdbc:derby://localhost/ode
ode-axis2.db.int.username=sa

# Uncomment to use Hibernate instead of OpenJPA
#ode-
axis2.dao.factory=org.apache.ode.daohib.bpel.BpelDAOConnectionFactoryImpl

I thought we had a default/example in the Axis2 distro but it appears to be
gone.

alex