ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBI tests
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 07:24:18 GMT
Yeah, there is a mock container available at java.net.
See http://www.glassfishwiki.org/jbiwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBIMockFramework

However I don't have any ClassNotFoundException errors.
All the needed dependencies are brought by maven.

The only problem I have is that the database is not available
(unzipped from the right module) when tests are run.
I also add a problem with the configuration properties file
which I bypassed by adding the following line at the beginning
of the setup method:
         System.setProperty("user.dir", new
File("src/main/jbi").getAbsolutePath());

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet