ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Maciej Szefler" <...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Trunk status
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 21:03:13 GMT
any fixes are appreciated. right now, I dont have a complete view of why all
of them fail. a lot of them are just problems with the (often very
elaborate) mocks used. some of them are intermittent on my end (e.g activity
recovery). I haven't actually gone through to look at all of them. best way
to address this is to start using the trunk :).
-mbs