ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Ode and JSR170
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:27:30 GMT
On 9/5/07, harvey waters <harvey.waters@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I was thinking of that as well. The main issue I guess would be to get
> ode's
> unit tests running against a new dao layer. Does anyone know if this is
> achievable ?

That should be doable. You won't have all the tests (obviously not the
persistent DAOs tests) but you should be able to get all the BPEL test cases
located in the bpel-test module working. We just create the DAOFactory there
and everything else is accessed from it. You would just need to instantiate
your own factory and pass it instead.

Matthieu