ode-dev mailing list archives

From "boris agbodjan" <b.agbod...@gmail.com>
Subject where are the Do and the DAO?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 16:04:32 GMT
Hi,

I don't know if somebody can help me on this mailing list because I want to
know where are the DAO and how to use them  in  a Intalio 5.0.0.040 server.

I am working with Intalio 5.0.0.040 server. I have a deployed process that
invoke a statistic service to print information about the process (the url
endpoint, the creator,....). This service takes the process id ($ode:pid) as
parameter and should use the DAO to get information on a task or the
process. I've seen the database schema in the intalio\databases folder but I
don't know where are the DO and the DAO source code and how my service can
use those DAO.

Any help will be useful,

Thanks,

Boris