ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Rich Taylor" <bhamtay...@gmail.com>
Subject Delete instance issue
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 00:25:30 GMT
I'm trying to delete a particular instance via the Management Interfaces and
can't seem to do it.   I'm calling the InstanceManagement.delete(String
filter) method with a param of "iid=404" (for example).  When I make this
call, it appears that ALL instances get deleted and Ode is left in an odd
states.

>From looking at things via the debugger it seems that
BPELDAOConnectionImpl.instanceQuery() isn't completely implemented yet which
may be causing this.   It seems that the code doesn't yet fully utilize the
criteria to build the query.  There is a "TODO" in this method which is a
pretty obvious hint, but this section of the code is unfamiliar to me.

Are others able to delete particular instances or shall I write up an issue
for this?

Thanks,
Rich Taylor