ode-dev mailing list archives

From lsanchez <lennin.sanc...@cinetsolutions.net>
Subject ODE Reply
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:22:33 GMT

Hi, everybody...

   I’ve been working trying to make ODE able to invoke EJB, Java Service. So
Far, ODE can invoke EJB´s but when received the response I don´t know how to
convert it in a valid structure to ODE. my first approach was do something
like this:

     OMElement bodyChild =
RPCUtil.getResponseElement(odeMex.getOperation().getOutput().getMessage().getQName(),
ObjectArray ,false ,null);

     bodyChild.addAttribute("returnType",
_beanMethod.getReturnType().getClass().getName() + ObjectArray.length,
envelope.getBody().getDefaultNamespace());

     envelope.getBody().addChild(bodyChild.getFirstElement());

    with those lines, I can get a SOAP Envelope from the EJB response.
something like this:

     <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
     <soapenv:Envelope :soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
          <soapenv:Body>
              <return type="com.sun.tutorial.javaee.ejb.GetCityTime">
                  <getCityTimeResult>08:30</getCityTimeResult>
              </return>
          </soapenv:Body>
     </soapenv:Envelope>

     here is my question, how can i convert this message into a valid
structure to ODE, at this point I know this happen in reply method in
ExternalService class but I really don't have any clue how to do it.

   Thanks in advance. Lennin