ode-dev mailing list archives

From Gianfranco Boccalon <gbocca...@tiscali.it>
Subject Re: New Ode release
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:51:44 GMT
No, I tried build from sources in the past week, but I got some errors.
Also my company proxy needs authentication, and I didnt find a way for
Buildr to work with authentication, so I cannot download all the jar
necessary.
If someone can provide me a snapshot I need just few minutes to make the
test.