ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject New release
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 17:17:05 GMT
Hi guys,

I think it's getting about time we make a new release. We have quite a few
fixes and improvements in the 1.1 branch and an incremental release would
probably be useful for a lot of people. Opinions?

I'm currently working on an improved routing logic, the one we have right
now works in most cases but also breaks in several corner cases. Being able
to extend the routing would also be an interesting feature I think. That
shouldn't take me much more than 2 weeks.

So if everybody is fine with the idea of an incremental release, what about
targeting May 26th for the first RC?

Cheers,
Matthieu