ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Kratz" <Thomas.Kr...@oose.de>
Subject AW: Building SimPEL
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 15:17:35 GMT
HI Tammo,

I could have thought of that for myself :) funny how buildr "steals" from ant and maven :)

Now I can build ode without any errors (also I don't get the eclipse trick. Referenced project
names in the generated projects start with ode- and when i import them they have the names
form the repository folders??)

But now I got to Simpel, which now seems to be happy with my snapshots.

When I run buildr from the simpel folder I got lots of unresolved classes. Sorry but I try
to set it up for some hours now, I'm a little stuck. See below.

Compiling simpel into C:/thomas/eclipse/simpel/target/classes
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\rest\EngineWebResource.jav
a:18: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class Resource
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi
import org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.Resource;
                               ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\rest\ProcessWebResource.ja
va:3: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class Resource
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi
import org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.Resource;
                               ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\rest\ProcessWebResource.ja
va:4: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class RESTMessageExchange
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi
import org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.RESTMessageExchange;
                               ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\rest\EngineWebResource.jav
a:83: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class Resource
location: class org.apache.ode.rest.EngineWebResource
    public static void registerResource(Resource resource) {
                                        ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\rest\EngineWebResource.jav
a:132: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class Resource
location: class org.apache.ode.rest.EngineWebResource.ResourceDesc
        public Resource toResource(String method) {
               ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\embed\messaging\BindingCon
textImpl.java:47: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class Resource
location: class org.apache.ode.embed.messaging.BindingContextImpl
    public void activateProvidedResource(Resource resource) {
                                         ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\embed\messaging\BindingCon
textImpl.java:51: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class Resource
location: class org.apache.ode.embed.messaging.BindingContextImpl
    public void deactivateProvidedResource(Resource resource) {
                                           ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:257: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class OComm
location: class org.apache.ode.simpel.omodel.OBuilder
    public SimpleActivity buildReply(OReply oreply, OScope oscope, OComm ocomm,
                                                                   ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:491: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class OResource
location: class org.apache.ode.simpel.omodel.OBuilder
    private OResource copyResource(ResourceDesc res, String method) {
            ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:515: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class OResource
location: class org.apache.ode.simpel.omodel.OBuilder.ResourceDesc
        OResource latest;
        ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:516: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class OResource
location: class org.apache.ode.simpel.omodel.OBuilder.ResourceDesc
        HashMap<String,OResource> methods = new HashMap<String,OResource>();
                       ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\target\generated\antlr\org\apache\ode\simpel\antlr\SimP
ELWalker.java:93: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class OComm
location: class org.apache.ode.simpel.antlr.SimPELWalker.ReceiveBlock_scope
        OComm activity;
        ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\embed\ServerLifecycle.java
:104: setConfigProperties(org.apache.ode.il.config.OdeConfigProperties) in org.a
pache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl cannot be applied to (java.util.Properties)

        _server.setConfigProperties(_options.getProperties());
               ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\rest\EngineWebResource.jav
a:133: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class Resource
location: class org.apache.ode.rest.EngineWebResource.ResourceDesc
            return new Resource("/"+resourcePath, contentType, method);
                       ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\rest\ProcessWebResource.ja
va:33: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class RESTMessageExchange
location: class org.apache.ode.rest.ProcessWebResource
            RESTMessageExchange mex = _serverLifecyle.getServer().createMessageE
xchange(
            ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\rest\ProcessWebResource.ja
va:63: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class RESTMessageExchange
location: class org.apache.ode.rest.ProcessWebResource
            RESTMessageExchange mex = _serverLifecyle.getServer().createMessageE
xchange(
            ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:171: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable resource
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.OPickReceive.OnMessage
            onMessage.resource = copyResource(webResources.get(partnerLinkOrReso
urce), "POST");
                     ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:172: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable resource
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.OPickReceive.OnMessage
            if (onMessage.resource == null)
                         ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:174: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable resource
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.OPickReceive.OnMessage
            _oprocess.providedResources.add(onMessage.resource);
                                                     ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:174: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable providedResources
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.OProcess
            _oprocess.providedResources.add(onMessage.resource);
                     ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:180: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable firstReceive
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.OProcess
        if (_oprocess.firstReceive == null) {
                     ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:184: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable firstReceive
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.OProcess
            _oprocess.firstReceive = receive;
                     ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:185: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable resource
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.OPickReceive.OnMessage
            if (onMessage.resource != null) {
                         ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:203: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable resource
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.OEventHandler.OEvent
        oevent.resource = copyResource(webResources.get(resource), method);
              ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:204: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable resource
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.OEventHandler.OEvent
        _oprocess.providedResources.add(oevent.resource);
                                              ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:204: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable providedResources
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.OProcess
        _oprocess.providedResources.add(oevent.resource);
                 ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:264: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable resource
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.OReply
                oreply.resource = ocomm.getResource();
                      ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:275: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable resource
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.OReply
                oreply.resource = res.latest;
                      ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:308: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class OCollect
location: class org.apache.ode.simpel.omodel.OBuilder
        } else if (oact instanceof OCollect) {
                                   ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:309: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class OCollect
location: class org.apache.ode.simpel.omodel.OBuilder
            OCollect collect = (OCollect)oact;
            ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:309: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class OCollect
location: class org.apache.ode.simpel.omodel.OBuilder
            OCollect collect = (OCollect)oact;
                                ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:492: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class OResource
location: class org.apache.ode.simpel.omodel.OBuilder
        OResource newRes = res.methods.get(method);
        ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:495: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class OResource
location: class org.apache.ode.simpel.omodel.OBuilder
        newRes = new OResource(_oprocess);
                     ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:502: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable resource
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.rtrep.v2.OScope
        res.declaringScope.resource.put(newRes.getName(), newRes);
                          ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:516: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class OResource
location: class org.apache.ode.simpel.omodel.OBuilder.ResourceDesc
        HashMap<String,OResource> methods = new HashMap<String,OResource>();
                                                               ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\src\main\java\org\apache\ode\simpel\omodel\OBuilder.jav
a:520: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class OResource
location: class org.apache.ode.simpel.omodel.OBuilder.ResourceDesc
            for (OResource resource : methods.values()) {
                 ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\target\generated\antlr\org\apache\ode\simpel\antlr\SimP
ELWalker.java:1967: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class OComm
location: class org.apache.ode.simpel.antlr.SimPELWalker
                        ((ReceiveBlock_scope)ReceiveBlock_stack.peek()).activity
 = (OComm) on.getOActivity();

    ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\target\generated\antlr\org\apache\ode\simpel\antlr\SimP
ELWalker.java:2014: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class OComm
location: class org.apache.ode.simpel.antlr.SimPELWalker
                        ((ReceiveBlock_scope)ReceiveBlock_stack.peek()).activity
 = (OComm) on.getOActivity();

    ^
C:\thomas\eclipse\simpel\target\generated\antlr\org\apache\ode\simpel\antlr\SimP
ELWalker.java:2061: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class OComm
location: class org.apache.ode.simpel.antlr.SimPELWalker
                        ((ReceiveBlock_scope)ReceiveBlock_stack.peek()).activity
 = (OComm) on.getOActivity();

    ^
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
39 errors
[Failed] Your build failed with an error: C:/thomas/eclipse/simpel:
Failed to compile, see errors above
buildr aborted!
←[31mFailed to compile, see errors above←[0m