ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Nagendra Inuguri" <inagen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Management API issue while using ODE with mysql
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 06:14:26 GMT
Hi Alexis,

Thanks for your reply. Good to know that JPA and hibernate uses different
database schemas.  Where can I find the sql statements  to  create
hibernate compliant  tables in mysql?

Can you also please let me know why
org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionImpl
class doesn't implement bpelEventQuery and bpelEventTimelineQuery methods?
These methods are called while using management API and hence I am getting
an UnsupportedOperationException.

Thanks,
Nagendra