ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexis Midon" <mi...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Management API issue while using ODE with mysql
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 19:58:39 GMT
Hi Nagendra,

you're getting that error because you cannot use Hibernate with a JPA
database schema. Schemas are not the same for Hibernate and JPA.

So to fix your issue, you have to point ODE to a database containing the
Hibernate data model.
The schemas files are generated by the module "dao-hibernate-db".

Alexis