ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Stability / time frame for 2.0
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:10:11 GMT
I don't think 2.x (trunk) has been used enough to yet to qualify it as
production-ready for a wide audience.  This being said, it may be suitable
for new projects that can afford enough testing and some hiccups during
development and QA phases.

Intalio's intention is to migrate to 2.x (trunk) in our next major product
release which will probably be released sometime in the first half of
2010.   To this end, we will ramp-up testing of 2.x during the second half
of 2009.

alex