ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tentaive +1 for RE: [VOTE] ODE 1.3.4 release
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 10:16:36 GMT
Hi Mateusz,

thanks for your review. The info message means that an exception has
happened during the compilation of the XPath expression. The exact
exception is logged in the debug loglevel. It would be good to see this
expression in order to understand what went wrong and to understand if
it is caused by the expression or by a regression in ODE. Could you
please retry this debug log settings enabled and post the stack trace here?

Thanks,
  Tammo

On 02.06.2010 20:05, Nowakowski, Mateusz wrote:
> Tentative +1
>
> New ODE passed our regression tests, however I've found strange logs during startup:
>
> 2010-06-02 08:56:06,032 [Timer-1] INFO  org.apache.ode.bpel.elang.xpath20.compiler.XPath20ExpressionCompilerBPEL20
- Couldn't validate properly expression bpel:doXslTransform("some.xsl", $Variable.body, "someParameter",
$OtherVariable.body, "someParameter2", $SwsHeaderRQ, "someParameter3", true(), "someXpathParameter",
$XPath)

> What does it mean?
> The log didn't say about the reason why it "Couldn't validate properly expression".
>

> PS. I don't have a permission to vote by default, because I'm not an ODE developer, but
please forgive me my bravery :)

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de