ode-dev mailing list archives

From ishara premadasa <idpremad...@gmail.com>
Subject Providing the ability to avoid hard coding the test properties inside the test classes
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 05:13:49 GMT
Hi all,
Some of the methods in test classes have hard coded  properties at the
moment like expectedStatus, expectedFinalStatus etc. I was thinking about
providing a way that it can be configured and read from the test
descriptor(test.properties) file in the test case. I am not sure is there
any convention or agreement that the test descriptor only should
contain namespace,operation,traget,request and response fileds.
Would like to know any comments or suggestions regarding this.
--
*Best Regards.*

*Ishara Premadasa,*
Trainee Software Engineer/Undergraduate,
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka.