ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Kaur, Sukhwinder (NZ - Auckland)" <sukk...@deloitte.co.nz>
Subject log file for BPEL processes
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 05:15:34 GMT
Hi there,

I would like to know if BPEL processes that are running or have been run are stored somewhere?
and where? I was wondering if there is a log file as such where ODE stores all the processes
that have been run or are currently running?

It would be great help if you could reply.

Much Appreciate.

Kind Regards,

Sukhwinder Kaur - Project Team Member 2011

Ph: +64 21 02960234

CAUTION: This email message and attachments are confidential to Deloitte and may be subject
to legal privilege or copyright.  If you have received this email in error, please advise
the sender immediately and destroy the message and any attachments. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that any use, distribution, amendment, copying or any action taken
or omitted to be taken in reliance of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited.
 If you are an existing client, this email is provided in accordance with the latest terms
of engagement which we have agreed with you.

Email is inherently subject to delay or fault in transmission, interception, alteration and
computer viruses.  While Deloitte does employ anti-virus measures, no assurance or guarantee
is implied or should be construed that this email message or its attachments are free from
computer viruses.  Deloitte assumes no responsibility for any such virus or any effects of
such a virus on the recipient's systems or data.

Deloitte refers to the New Zealand member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited