ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auto DB schema creation
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 12:20:16 GMT
Hi Anton,

The ODE schemas are usually packaged with the distribution you can
download from our website. However, you may have a look at
http://ode.apache.org/ode-schema.html, this page contains optimized
schemas (i.e. with optimized indices). The DB schema did not change
between ODE 1.3.4 and 1.3.5, so they should be working fine.

Regarding the SMX dependencies, thats unfortunately a known issue. A
service release to fix this is overdue but unfortunately I cannot find
the time right now to properly test it.

Best,
  Tammo

--