ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Bakanovsky" <Anton.Bakanov...@gemini-systems.ru>
Subject Auto DB schema creation
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 09:05:08 GMT
Hi!

When I use internal or external DB for ODE (Orcacle fo example)  there is
necessity to create DB schema.
When ODE configured to use Hibernate it is easy to add
hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto=update property. However, if we use OpenJPA, I see
no way to auto create  schema.
So I suppose, it may be a good idea to add auto schema creation properties
into persistens.xml

        <properties>
                <property name="openjpa.jdbc.SchemaFactory"
value="native(ForeignKeys=true)"/>
value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true)"/>
        </properties>

Next one problem about installing on SMX 4.4.1...
ODE bundle requires package org.osgi.service.command, that isn't provided
by base SMX build. I've found this package is contaned by
org.apache.felix.gogo/org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime/0.4.0 bundle.  It will
likely  be useful to add this (or any same) dependency into
features.xml...

Best regards.