ode-dev mailing list archives

From Ujitha Iroshan <dguji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2014 - CXF Implementation of the IAPI
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 16:39:33 GMT
Hi Tammo,

I have submitted the project proposal, and I updated and  reworked the JAX
WS part as you have commented by suggesting another approach. And also I'm
studying about the JBoss RiftSaw , RiftSaw has JAX WS implemented IL which
is a kind of similar implementation what we need and hope this will very
helpful for me to solve our issue. please mention if there should any
changes or suggestions in my approach. I can still edit the proposal until
tomorrow. My proposal is attached here.

Best regards
ujitha

On 17 March 2014 22:02, Ujitha Iroshan <dgujitha@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI Tammo,
>
> I have found an article describing adding WS security in JAX WS by adding
> wsse security headers to client side with WSS User Token. I roughly go
> through it and it might be a way to implement the support of WS security in
> IL. And can we  get the support of Metro stack along with the JAX WS
> implementation which is also reference implementation of JAX WS  so we can
> easily implement the functionality that are beyond the JAX WS ?
>
> Best regards
> Ujitha
>

> On 17 March 2014 18:17, Tammo van Lessen <tvanlessen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ujitha,
>>
>> in ode-axis2-war it adds also support for WS-Security using Rampart, but
>> only via additional config files. I think this part should remain in the
>> responsibility of the IL implementation, and thus also in the
>> responsibility of the JAXWS implementation. I think we need to find a way
>> to configured them accordingly but as the IL itself it not aware of it,
>> the
>> JAXWS IL doesn't have to be either.
>>
>> Best,
>>   Tammo
>>

>> On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 8:17 PM, Ujitha Iroshan <dgujitha@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Tammo,
>> >
>> > Thank you for the source and the detail I'll go through this and figure
>> out
>> > the functionalities. And as you mentioned that ODE IL is not much aware
>> of
>> > WS-* standards JAX WS approach seems possible for  implement a JAX WS
>> IL .
>> > What do you think ?

>> https://github.com/apache/ode/tree/master/axis2/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/axis2

>> but