openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: My mwiki account appears to have vanished
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 06:27:49 GMT
On 12/02/2012 09:31 PM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:
> Evening;
>
> I just tried to log in to my mwiki account and was informed by a very
> polite error message that I no longer exist.(See Below)
>
>> Login error
>> There is no user by the name "KNMcKenna". Check your spelling.
>
> I know that I logged in last week. Could this account have been
> deleted in the recent maintenance to clear up the spam attack?
>
> Regards
> Keith

I cannot comment on where your account went, but in case new account
creation is still disabled, I went ahead and created an account for you.
You should receive a randomly generated password (if I did everything
correctly, Helen gave me a bit of a tutorial on that)...

Let me know if your account does not come through!

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php