openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject Apache@ OSCON 2015 - Booth Goodies
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2015 03:39:53 GMT
OSCON 2015 is near upon us.

I am offering to do booth duty again this year.  I had a great time and am happy to do it
again.

I have one request.

Can we have bigger Apache OpenOffice buttons?  The little ones are nice, but I find they are
difficult to put one.

The design need not change, but it would be good to have bigger ones.  Is that easy to accomplish?

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Warnkin [mailto:missywarnkin@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 08:29
To: dev@community.apache.org; kschenk@apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache@ OSCON question

Hi Kay,

What kind of project giveaways are you thinking of? Let me know - I'll be more than happy
to accommodate this if I can.  Please be sure to contact brand management if approval is needed!!!

As Ross mentioned, I'm the primary booth staffer, but there are always a handful of volunteers
that help at the booth (staffing during breaks/lunch and help with the setup/teardown).  Shane
will be my sidekick at the booth this year.  If you or others from your project will be attending
OSCON and would like to be present at the booth at a specific time to talk to the attendees,
just let me know.  We could always send out a broadcast via social media about "stop by the
ASF's booth at XXX to speak with the reps from Project XXX".  That goes for the other projects
as well!!

It's always great to have someone from the community at the booth to answer technical questions!!

Have a great day - speak soon,

~Melissa