openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Armin.Le.Grand@me.com" <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Review and improve graphics memory handling
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 13:23:31 GMT
Hi Andrea,

AFAIU AOO410 branch goes on for 411, 412, 413... versions. One branch
for next mid-number change, e.g. AOO420 would need a new one. For AOO411
we have no extra branch AFAIK, only a revision number in AOO410 branch.
I would keep that schema - the goal of micro releases is minor
changes/stability, no need for a new branch from my POV, but this are
just my 2 ct...

Sincerely,
alg