openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Ian Lynch (ingotian) passed away
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 22:01:48 GMT
I was astonished to learn, a couple days ago, that Ian Lynch passed
away. Many of you were probably closer to him and already got the news
(Ian passed away three months ago) but I don't recall reading it on the
OpenOffice lists.

I had never met Ian, but I knew him as a key contributor in the
Education sector. He was also an OpenOffice committer and PMC Member;
his Apache id was "ingotian".

I hope that someone who knew him better will volunteer and write a
couple paragraphs for the OpenOffice blog in his memory.

See http://www.opensourceconsortium.org/ian-lynch/ for more details.

Regards,
   Andrea.