openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Status page for OpenOffice 4.1.2
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2015 21:08:03 GMT
I've started a status page for OpenOffice 4.1.2 at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.2

It is not complete yet (for example, the Bugzilla queries are still
missing, I know Kay sent some updated ones, feel free to edit), and it
does not contain anything really new for people who do follow this list.
But it may be useful to occasional readers of this list, just to see
where we are and what is ongoing.

Actually, there is a "Volunteers" column where you can add your name for
specific tasks: please do!

The page is loosely based on other pages and on a model proposed by
Marcus several months ago, but it doesn't get into details since it is
just an overview page rather than a precise task list: we have this
mailing list for discussions.

Regards,
   Andrea.