openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL][EXT] Submit UNO Java jar files to Maven Repository
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:29:55 GMT
Hi Carl,

It is a great idea to release these jars. It would be a released product with the necessary
formality. It could be called something like Apache OpenOffice UNO.

A separate product with its own source and convenience maven release. This is a typical pattern
at Apache.

Again a brilliant idea.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 4, 2015, at 5:18 PM, Carl Marcum <cmarcum@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I propose submitting the latest UNO Java jar files to Maven Repository for inclusion.
>
> The files are ridl.jar, juh.jar, unoil.jar, and jurt.jar.
>
> This will allow projects using maven, gradle, etc. build systems to use the AOO UNO java
jars.

> Afterward I will update the wiki with the new information.
>
> The last version available in the Maven repository is 3.2.1.
>
> If there are no objections to the above proposal within 72-hours then I will invoke Lazy
Consensus and proceed to implement the above proposal.